Time Flies….. FAST

December 9th, 2015 ecasti19

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since my last post, but man has this semester flown by!

Its crazy, it feels like just yesterday I was moving into my dorm and meeting everyone for the first time! I’ve developed many great friendships, improved my writing skills and grown as a student as well. I remember the first paper I had ever written in college; I got a C. Now, i’m constantly getting A’s and B’s. I’ve improved so much! But it doesn’t stop there, i’m always trying to improve myself to become  a better student. It’s a learning process.

So what has happened in all this time?

I’ll sum it up briefly in a list:

1. I hosted a perspectives student:  I hope I gave her a good vision of Holy Cross! She applied Early Decision.
  2. House council has hosted many successful events:we did a late night pancake night, which attracted MANY residents of Mulledy. We also succeed in winning the Inter House Council Hall Video Awards! Every year the halls compete to make a video representing why it is the best hall. We got 1st place! I was able to edit the video. We did a LipDub of the famous “Hey Now” from the Lizzie Mcguire Movie.
  3. Enrollment for next semester: Finally I have survived the first enrollment battle of my HC journey. Luckily, I had bought an ethernet cord to beat everyone who was using the Wi-fi. I was able to successfully enroll in all 4 of my top choices: Accounting 1, 3D Fundamentals Art class, Montserrat(of course), and Chinese 102.
  4. More work: As always, theres alot of work to be done 🙂 But don’t worry, I take numerous dance breaks with my neighbor, Amanda, and trips on the weekends.

Beauty of HC

DOUBLE RAINBOW!!

Sushi at Kenichi 🙂

Asia Vietnamese Wedding

Me & the Roomie Kara at Boston Harbor

Fanueil Hall Tree

This week is luckily an easy week for me. Next week is Finals and then we’ll all be back home for a month. I can’t wait to finish strong!

See you soon,

Emily